Why choose Cellular shades?
Cellular Shades are one of the most versatile and innovative window coverings in today’s market and are very popular in the Little Rock area. These shades feature a unique pleated honeycomb construction to provide both fashion and superior energy efficiency. You can raise and lower the shade as needed for light control and privacy with a pull cord, cordless feature or motorized options. The owner, Mike Kirby, is a certified “Somfy Motorized Shade Expert” and can install your shades for ease of use with no visible cord holes. These shades are known for being durable & washable with a premium polyester fabric that is available in a wide range of colors, several textures, various cell sizes, and a multitude of opacities (from sheer to total blackout). Every time we install these honeycomb shades our customers are pleased and proud of the results.
Cellular Shade Features:
- Superior insulators – the most energy efficient window covering available on the market
- Honeycomb shape traps air inside, keeping a room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- No route holes or exposed strings, offering a streamlined appearance
- Cellular shades are able to cover large areas with a solid piece of fabric. Fabric sizes up to 144” wide with no visible seams
- Great application for arches or specialty shapes…we love the “Sunburst Arch”
- Unique lifting options available (top-down/bottom-up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Made of a woven polyester fabric treated to resist stains and static electricity, making them easy to clean, with edges that won’t fray
- Very durable – the polyester fabric bounces back and holds its pleats for a tight stacking (small area at top when fully opened)
- Excellent selection if a blackout treatment is desired (they fit very tight to your window edges)
- Fabric is neutral on the back side, providing a nice, consistent look from the home’s exterior
- EXCELLENT for motorized option to protect your fabrics, floors & interior from UV rays