Get moving in 2023 with motorized window treatments!
This is the time to get upgraded. Prices will drop for 2023 motorized window treatments, and they will increase lifting capacity to expand functionality dramatically. This year is the time to consider the advantages and savings. Whether you’re looking for a way to control the light, access hard-to-reach windows, or a convenient way to open and close shades in virtually any room setting, window treatment motorization is the ultimate solution.
2022 is the year to automate everything in your home, including the latest window treatments. Motors are more reliable, less expensive, and more functional.
We have a certified GOLD “Somfy” motorized shade expert on staff to advise you on the most cost-effective motorization options for your home. Additionally, we provide full details on power options (battery, solar pack & transformers). There is also an array of window treatments like solar shades, Roman shades, and even motorized shutters from NORMAN Shutters (Perfect Tilt Video).
NEW 2021 UPDATE to Shutter Motorization from NORMAN
After considerable R&D and a passion for innovation, NORMAN Window Fashions introduced the new “Perfect Tilt G4” in 2019. Above all, this new system provides a motorized shutter that surpasses the competition and provides style, quality, and convenience. For instance, the new remote can control an entire room full of shutters and fits into any décor.
By adding motorization to your window treatments, you will be able to open one shade at a time, or multiple shades all at once. Add to your home’s comfort, security, and convenience with the touch of a button!
RON CARTER DESGIN TIP: One of the hottest trends for 2021 will be motorized window treatments. There is no better time to upgrade your home then now. Moreover, advancements in “Alexa” and home automation systems like “Samsung SmartThings” make complete home automation less expensive and more reliable than ever before. Furthermore, see this blog, “Top 10 Reasons to Motorize Your Window Treatments Now” for full details.
5-Year Motorization Warranty Leads the Industry
No matter which options you choose, you’ll benefit from an impressive warranty and exceptional service from Made in the Shade Blinds & More.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to have us bring the showroom to your home!
Motorized Window Treatment Features:
- “Alexa, Lower my Blinds!” is now a reality. In other words, we integrate window treatments with modern home automation systems like the Samsung SmartThings Hub
- Popular and Affordable Choice. Motorization is available on most of your favorite blind, shade, and drapery collections.
- Hand-Held Remote Convenience. Preset your hand-held remote to raise and lower shades to different positions – all from the comfort of your couch!
- Peace of Mind. Increase your security and privacy by programming your shades to open and close when you are away from home.
- Not Just for Shades. Motorized tilt is available on our blind collections for the ultimate in light control.
- New Construction. Building a brand-new home or business? Call us about our hard-wired motorization options for new construction.
- Existing Homes. Enjoy the latest in technology with our battery and solar-powered motors.
- Save Money. Lower your energy costs with sun-sensor control.
- Practical Options. Wireless wall switches and programmable timers are available to pre-set when your shades open and close.
- Child Safety. Above all, since there are no dangling cords, motorized shades are the ideal choice for child and pet safety.
- Longevity. Motorized window treatments place less wear and tear on your blinds and shades than manual operation.
- Integration Solutions. Finally, ask us about integrating your motorized window treatments with your home automation system.
Rechargeable Batteries Inside the Shade
- Several manufacturers, including one of our best, ALTA, now offer integrated batteries right inside the shade. The exterior battery packs from last year are now tucked away, out of sight. These new lithium-ion batteries are stronger and only need a recharge every 9-12 months (depending on use).
- To recharge the new motorized shades, you simply plug in the shade with a transformer plugged into the wall near your shade and wait 3 hours until the light turns green That’s all you have to do and your shade will operate flawlessly with the remote control.
- These batteries accept an amazing 400+ recharges, so the shade battery will last for years and years.
Remember, there is plenty of information on our blog, so please browse, learn, and give us a call to discuss motorized window treatments. We make it Easy & Elegant–we are the motorization experts in Little Rock.